If you’re an adult with crooked teeth who hasn’t straightened your smile because you just can’t picture yourself with a mouth full of metal, you should consider Invisalign instead of braces. Instead of metal wires and brackets, you’ll wear clear custom-made aligners. You’ll receive a series of aligners and wear each set for about two weeks before moving to the next ones in the series.
To find out if Invisalign is right for you, call Dobry Dental to schedule a consultation in our Clinton Township, MI office. Ask about our special offer to save $500 on your treatment!
In the meantime, check out these five reasons to choose Invisalign treatment:
- Speedy Results – For most adults, Invisalign treatment lasts no more than 12 months. This is typically quicker than treatment with braces.
- Inconspicuous Appearance – Since they are clear, Invisalign aligners blend easily into your smile. Chances are, most people won’t even notice them.
- Comfort – The aligners are made of smooth plastic, which most people find far more comfortable than bulky metal braces.
- Dietary Freedom – Many braces wearers find themselves skipping favorite treats because certain foods are tough to remove from wires. You can remove aligners before eating, so your diet won’t be limited in any way.
- Easy Oral Hygiene – Removing aligners also makes it simple to brush and floss.