As the time nears for family members to return to school, you’re probably shopping for notebooks and new shoes. Your family will feel more confident if their smiles feel and look good. Let the Dobry Dental team help get their smiles ready for back to school!
At our Clinton Township, MI office we can help with:
- Removing Problem Teeth – Wisdom teeth often come in when folks are in their late teens or early 20s. They can be uncomfortable and may also cause problems with surrounding teeth. If your child is experiencing tooth pain, bring them in ASAP. If they need to have wisdom teeth removed it’s best to do it before they return to school, since they’ll want to take it easy for a few days after the procedure.
- Getting Exams Out of the Way – Schedule your family’s exams now to avoid the usual last-minute rush. Remember, we offer hours as early as 8 a.m. and as late as 7 p.m. to make it easy to schedule appointments.
- Straightening Teeth – It’s a good idea to begin orthodontic treatment before school starts. Whether your child is being treated with braces or with Invisalign, it will give them a chance to get used to the changes in their smile and their dental care. They’ll feel less self-conscious when they return to class.
- Beautifying Smiles – The school year often involves meeting new people and maybe pursuing internships or similar activities. Ensure your family members feel confident when they smile by scheduling teeth whitening or other cosmetic services. Ask about our special offer for $100 off a Zoom whitening treatment.
- Preparing Athletes for the Season – If your kids play sports, they should wear mouthguards to protect their teeth from damage. We can fit them for custom mouthguards that provide better protection than products from a sporting goods store.
Ready to get your family’s smiles ready for back to school? Call Dobry Dental today at 586-210-6828.