Your smile is important to your daily life, and keeping it healthy is in your best interests, both personally and professionally. That’s why we encourage all our patients to follow the American Dental Association’s recommendations regarding basic oral care. Brush and floss your teeth every day, and remember to get dental checkups twice a year. During your visits to Dobry Dental, we will be happy to provide you with these services:
- Professional Cleanings – Even the most diligent people can miss spots when brushing and flossing. Professional cleanings remove plaque and tartar that have built up on your teeth.
- Professional Exams – Finding problems in the early stages makes them easier to treat, which is why we are always on the lookout for symptoms of gum infections and tooth decay.
- Digital X-rays – To get a better view of any changes in your teeth and jawbone, X-rays let us see more than our eyes alone can. Plus, our digital X-rays use just a fraction of the radiation used in film X-rays.
- Oral Cancer Screening – Finding signs of oral cancer early can make a huge difference in the effectiveness of your treatment.
- Nutritional Counseling – Your diet can harm or help your oral health. We are happy to answer questions about what you are eating.
Going to the general dentist makes many people anxious or even fearful. To make this easier for you or someone you love, we have taken steps to make visits with us more comfortable. Instead of using a syringe, we use The Wand® to painlessly deliver local anesthetic when needed. You also can feel more comfortable with our inhaled sedation (laughing gas). This works fast, helps block and minimize pain, and keeps you calm. This works for preventive care as well as restorative dentistry and cosmetic services.
At our practice, we want everyone to receive comprehensive care. When you schedule your dental cleanings and exams in Macomb, MI, make your plans with us. Call Dobry Dental at 586-210-6828 today.