A good and consistent routine is necessary for maintaining a healthy smile. It’s why the American Dental Association recommends brushing and flossing every day. The ADA also recommends regular checkups with your family dentist. At Dobry Dental, we can do a lot while you are here, including:
- Professional Cleanings – Even if you brush and floss daily, a professional cleaning can remove plaque buildup and tartar from your mouth.
- Professional Exams – Cavities and gum disease are easier to treat when they are found early. Our team will be on the lookout for any signs of potential problems.
- Digital X-rays – We can’t see everything with our eyes alone. Digital X-rays let us see your teeth, jawbone, and nerves in great detail, and they use a fraction of the radiation of film X-rays.
- Oral Cancer Screening – Early detection can be invaluable for this disease. We hope you never have it, but we will be certain to let you know if we see anything suspicious.
- Nutritional Counseling – You can get answers to your questions about how diet and nutrition affect your smile.
Many people are fearful or anxious about visiting the dentist. We understand that, which is why we do our part to make your visits more comfortable. If you have a fear of needles, you will be happy to know that we use The Wand® to deliver anesthetic without the sting. We also offer inhaled sedation (laughing gas), which can help you relax during your cleaning or other general dental care. This also works for comfortable restorative treatments if you need to repair or replace teeth. You also can upgrade your smile with our many cosmetic services.
You deserve comfortable, comprehensive oral care. That’s why you should schedule your dental cleanings and exams in St. Clair Shores, MI at Dobry Dental. Call 586-210-6828 to make your next appointment with us.