You want a healthy smile. To keep your teeth looking their best, you need a consistent routine. Brushing and flossing daily should be part of that routine, but you also should get regular dental checkups. At Dobry Dental, you can get a lot done during those visits:
- Professional Cleanings – Even if you brush and floss daily, you can benefit from a professional cleaning twice a year to remove plaque and tartar buildup.
- Professional Exams – As part of your checkup, we look closely for cavities and gum infections.
- Digital X-rays – These give us a fast way to get a detailed look at your teeth, bones, and nerves. These also use a fraction of the radiation of film X-rays.
- Oral Cancer Screening – Our hope is that you never have this disease, but if you do, then early detection can make a big difference in your treatment.
- Nutritional Counseling – Have questions about how your diet may be affecting your oral health? We are happy to provide answers for you.
If you have any anxiety about dental care, we can help with that, too. Using The Wand®, we can deliver anesthetic without a syringe. We also offer inhaled sedation (laughing gas), which can help you remain calm during your visit. Keep in mind that we offer a number of additional services at our general dental office. If you have cavities or other issues, our restorative dentistry can repair your smile. If you are looking to improve the appearance of your teeth, talk to us about how cosmetic dentistry can elevate your smile.
To experience comfortable, comprehensive oral care for yourself, visit us for your dental cleanings and exams in Utica, MI. To make an appointment for yourself or your family, call Dobry Dental at 586-210-6828 today.