To keep your healthy smile for life, you need a good routine. Every day, you should be brushing and flossing. You also should get dental checkups at least twice each year. At Dobry Dental, we want every visit to be a positive experience. While you are here, we can provide:
- Professional Cleanings – Even if you brush and floss daily like the American Dental Association recommends, you miss something. Everyone can benefit from a professional cleaning to remove plaque and tartar buildup.
- Professional Exams – We take a close look at your mouth when you come to our office. We want to find any tooth decay or periodontal problems as early as we can, so your treatment is easier and more effective if needed.
- Digital X-rays – These use just a fraction of the radiation of film X-rays. More importantly, they give our team a quick way to see your teeth, jawbone, and nerves in great detail.
- Oral Cancer Screening – We never want anyone to develop this disease, but we also know how important early detection can be in treating it.
- Nutritional Counseling – We are glad to answer any questions you may have about how your diet may be affecting your oral health.
We know that many people have anxiety about going to the dentist. For some, a fear of needles can prevent them from getting the care they deserve. At our general dental office, you don’t have to worry about a syringe. We use The Wand® to painlessly deliver anesthetic instead. Inhaled sedation (laughing gas) also can be used to keep you calm and worry-free during cleanings and other procedures. This includes restorative dentistry to repair cavities, cracked teeth, broken teeth, and more. You can improve your smile here, too, with one or more of our cosmetic services.
Choose comfortable, comprehensive oral care when you schedule your dental cleanings and exams in Warren, MI. Call Dobry Dental at 586-210-6828 to make your next appointment with us.