To keep your smile healthy, you should visit Dobry Dental twice a year for comprehensive dental cleanings and exams. These checkups help prevent the harmful buildup of dental plaque that leads to all sorts of oral health issues, and it gives our skilled team a chance to look for any signs of trouble.
Dr. Dobry and our compassionate staff will go out of our way to create positive experiences during your family’s dental appointments so that your care is stress-free and comfortable.
You can save money by taking advantage of our $99 new patient exam and enjoy more convenient scheduling with our extended office hours. Along with that, you can relax with amenities like bottled water, sunglasses to reduce glare, and laughing gas to soothe dental anxiety.
Even without our attention to your comfort, we’re confident you’ll feel completely at ease during your dental cleaning and exam. It’s an easy, straightforward process where we will:
- Get a detailed look inside your mouth with digital X-rays
- Visually examine your teeth and gums and make note of any signs of trouble
- Provide a routine oral cancer screening
- Clean your teeth and gums using special instruments to remove stubborn plaque
- Recommend any further dental treatments to fix your smile according to Dr. Dobry’s thorough examination of your mouth
If we find that you have gum disease, we can provide a treatment plan to get your oral health back on track, which may require more frequent appointments until it’s under control.
Come to our experienced team for all your family’s dental cleanings and exams in Harrison Township, MI. Call us today at 586-210-6828 or fill out our online form to schedule your appointment at Dobry Dental.