You want to keep your teeth healthy and looking their best. To do that, you should make an effort to follow the recommendations of the American Dental Association. Brushing your teeth and flossing daily should be part of your routine. You also should get checkups twice each year. When you come to Dobry Dental, we are happy to provide these services:
- Professional Cleanings – Even with good daily oral care habits, you will benefit from a professional cleaning to remove tartar and plaque from your teeth.
- Professional Exams – Treatments for cavities and gum disease are easier and more effective when we catch problems early, which is why we take a careful look at your mouth.
- Digital X-rays – X-rays reveal views of your teeth, jawbone, and nerves in great detail, and digital X-rays use much less radiation than film X-rays.
- Oral Cancer Screening – As part of your appointments, our team will let you know if we notice anything suspicious. Early detection can be invaluable when treating this disease.
- Nutritional Counseling – For answers to your questions about how your diet affects your oral health, talk to us.
Knowing that going to the general dentist makes many people anxious, we have taken steps to make your visits with us more comfortable. Our caring professionals can administer local anesthetic painlessly with The Wand®. You also can take advantage of our inhaled sedation (laughing gas) to relax you during your treatment. This can make everything from cleanings to restorative care and cosmetic services easier to handle.
We want everyone to receive comfortable and comprehensive oral care at our practice. When you schedule your dental cleanings and exams in Rochester Hills, MI, make plans to visit us. Call Dobry Dental 586-210-6828 to plan your next checkup.