We enjoy looking after households due to the fact that we have family members of our own and know the value of quality family dental care. You will feel great trusting your loved ones’ smiles to us, since we have numerous years of experience helping our patients achieve and preserve healthy smiles.
In addition, if you or a family member are nervous about your dental treatment, we have comfort amenities and can provide effective sedation to relax your nerves — inhalation sedation with laughing gas.
Young or old, no matter what your relatives need for smile care, you’ll find it at Dobry Dental. We provide a series of wonderful oral solutions, all of which will be customized to your individual needs. These family dentistry services include:
- General Dentistry — Keep your smile in optimal shape with regular checkups, gum disease therapy, fluoride treatment, foul breath remedies, and remedies for stubborn dry mouth.
- Dental Implants — These artificial teeth roots will give you back your smile and aid in protecting your jawbone. Visit us and discover all the benefits of tooth implants.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges — These repairs can reconstruct your smile and make it a lot easier to take pleasure in all your preferred foods once again.
- Dentures — Replace entire rows of missing teeth or merely a couple of lost teeth. We supply various kinds of dentures and will help you choose the ones best for you.
- Cosmetic Dental Care — Get the beautiful smile you’ve been dreaming about. We supply veneers, teeth whitening, gum improvement, and orthodontics.
- Restorative Dentistry — When your teeth are in bad shape or missing, your dentist has the treatments you need to repair your smile and help you experience pleasurable mealtimes once again.
- TMJ Solutions — Say farewell to an irritated, hurting jaw with assistance from a custom TMJ device. It will also eliminate destructive teeth grinding.
Bring your household to a family dentist in Fraser, MI who truly cares. We can’t wait to help you! Call Dobry Dental today at 586-210-6828 to schedule your consultation. You can also contact us online.