Dr. John Dobry recommends that patients visit us twice a year for dental cleanings and exams in Clinton Township. At Dobry Dental, we can:
- Catch and treat cavities, gum disease, and other problems early
- Help you avoid more complicated and expensive dental procedures
- Give you more confidence in your smile
- Educate you on good oral hygiene and nutrition for better overall health
Call us today to schedule your next dental checkup or $99 new patient exam: 586-210-6828. We offer extended hours for early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments. Our friendly team is located at 15870 19 Mile Road, Suite 160 – across from American House Senior Living Lakeside. You’ll always leave with that “fresh from the dentist” feeling!
Routine Dental Checkups Help Ensure Your Oral Health
Regular dental visits allow us to check for issues, notice any changes since your last checkup, and intervene if we see any problems. During your visits to our general dental practice, we are happy to give you the benefit of routine care, including:
- Professional Cleanings – Our team with remove plaque and tartar buildup from your smile
- Digital X-rays – These allow us to quickly get a detailed look at your teeth, bones, and nerves.
- Oral Cancer Screening – We check for any signs or symptoms because early detection can make a big difference in treating this disease.
- Nutritional Counseling – We are happy to answer any questions you may have about how your diet can affect your oral health.
Prevent Cavities & Gum Disease With Regular Care
Nearly one-third of adults in the United States have untreated cavities, according to national health officials. Over the course of a lifetime, more than 90 percent of Americans will have at least one cavity, and a majority will develop gum disease as well. Brushing and flossing daily along with professional dental care can greatly reduce your risk of these small issues that can quickly turn into bigger problems if they remain untreated.
Biannual dental cleanings and exams in Clinton Township are important for good oral health and a beautiful smile. Call Dobry Dental today at 586-210-6828 to schedule your next checkup.