Dr. John Dobry recommends that patients visit us twice a year for dental cleanings and exams in Clinton Township. Regular checkups will help you maintain a healthy and attractive smile, plus you’ll always leave with that “fresh from the dentist” feeling! At Dobry Dental, your cleaning and exam visit will:
- Allow our team to catch and treat cavities, gum disease, and other problems early – before they can do harm
- Help you avoid more complicated and expensive dental procedures
- Give you more confidence and peace of mind that your smile looks great
- Educate you on good oral hygiene and nutrition for better overall health
Call us today to schedule your next dental checkup or $99 new patient exam: 586-210-6828. We offer extended hours for early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments. Our friendly team is located at 15870 19 Mile Road, Suite 160 – across from American House Senior Living Lakeside.
Routine Dental Checkups Help Ensure Your Oral Health
Regular dental visits allow us to keep an eye on your dental health. We can routinely check for problems, notice any changes since your last checkup, and intervene if we see any problems. Routine care could help you avoid bigger dental headaches. That’s why we encourage our patients to see Dr. Dobry at least every six months for a dental exam and cleaning. Patients who struggle with periodontal disease may need to come in more often.
Although we love seeing all our patients, we make an extra special effort if you’re a new patient. When you come in for your first appointment, we’ll bring you straight back to one of our patient care rooms. Then:
- Our skilled hygienist will take a set of digital X-rays for a detailed look at your teeth, bones, and nerves.
- She will examine your teeth and gums for any problems, making note of any areas that Dr. Dobry needs to check.
- We’ll also screen you for signs of oral cancer.
- After your exam, you’ll receive a thorough teeth cleaning, including those hard-to-reach areas you might miss with your toothbrush.
- Dr. Dobry will perform a complete dental exam and recommend any treatments that are needed to repair or enhance your smile.
Biannual dental cleanings and exams in Clinton Township is the formula for good oral health and a beautiful smile. Call us today at 586-210-6828 to schedule your next checkup.