You want help immediately when you experience dental pain in Clinton Township. Dobry Dental offers same-day emergency appointments whenever possible so you can get the fast care you need to keep smiling. Here’s what you can expect from our caring team:
- Expert dental care to stop your pain and help you relax
- Individualized treatment and a passion for making your visit as comfortable as possible
- Advanced dental technology like low-radiation digital X-rays and syringe-free local anesthesia using The Wand®
- Patient-friendly amenities like bottled water and sunglasses for eye protection
Stop your pain! Call 586-210-6828 now to get the help you need from John A. Dobry, DDS and our team. We’re conveniently located at 15870 19 Mile Road, Suite 160 in Clinton Township – across the road from Henry Ford Macomb Hospital.
Protect Your Smile With Our Expert Help
Everyone at Dobry Dental wants to help you keep your healthy, radiant smile. Dr. Dobry has practiced for over 35 years. In that time, he has seen and successfully helped many patients through any dental crisis you can imagine. Our compassionate staff will listen to your needs and provide personalized attention to set you at ease and make your treatment as comfortable as possible. Our goal is to stop your pain and give you the care you need to keep your smile intact.
If you’re feeling anxious, you may be a good candidate for inhaled sedation using laughing gas. It can calm your nerves while we address your immediate problem. Then, we can find a long-term solution with our services:
- Root Canals – This procedure is the most effective way to end the pain of an infected tooth.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Crowns can repair broken, cracked, and decayed teeth. Bridges can replace teeth that are lost.
- Dental Implants – If you need to replace a missing tooth, implants function as roots for your replacement teeth.
- Oral Surgery – At times, it may be necessary to remove teeth, and we can do this at our office in many instances.
Call us now at 586-210-6828! We’ll put an end to your dental pain in Clinton Township and keep your smile whole and bright.