If ever there was a dental boogeyman, it would be identified as the root canal. Just say the word, and people instantly associate fear with this dreaded procedure. But an infected tooth already hurts, and our root canals in Clinton Township will actually alleviate that pain and restore your mouth to health.
At Dobry Dental, we perform simple root canal treatments with:John Dobry DDS on root canal therapy Read Transcript
Root canal therapy is removing the pulpal and nerve content of the tooth, and putting in a filler in there. Most of the time, you get numb and the root canals are not different than any other filling procedure that we do as far as pain-wise goes. For the most part, we can do root canals in one visit.
One of the reasons that you need to come in every six months is to assess the health of your teeth, and in between, if you notice something is sore, don't ignore it. Come in and have it checked out. Early treatment is much less invasive and much less painful than allowing it to get to the point of infection.
Root canals are a standard procedure that is going to maintain your tooth longer than if you allow it to get to the point where it's not restorable.
- Rotary technology for a faster, more comfortable procedure
- The Wand® for anxiety-free, painless numbing
- Strong zirconia dental crowns that look beautiful and natural
Our root canal procedures are nothing to fear. In fact, we know that you will be pleasantly surprised once it is finished. See for yourself how easy it can be. Call 586-210-6828 to set up an appointment with Dr. Dobry.
Relieve Your Toothache & Revive Your Smile
A toothache is typically the first sign that a root canal is needed. It is not the only sign, but it does help us better understand why patients fear this procedure. When you’re already in excruciating pain, any restorative dental work is going to feel terrible! We combat this in a few ways:
- First, we use rotary technology to clean the inside of your tooth, removing the infection portion with a special instrument as quickly and simply as possible. Patients tell us that the sensation is similar to having a cavity filled.
- Rather than using a syringe to apply numbing medication, we use an innovative method known as The Wand®. This painless process is computer-controlled for the best possible result, meaning you won’t feel a thing! If you’re especially nervous about your procedure, you may also be a good candidate for laughing gas. It will help you fully relax during your treatment.
Never fear Clinton Township root canals again. Trust the staff at Dobry Dental to relieve your pain, restore function to your mouth, and give you back your smile. Call us today at 586-210-6828. We’re ready to help you get out of pain, so don’t wait.