Whiten Your Teeth The Way That Makes Sense For You
If your yellow teeth have you feeling blue, you don’t have to put up with them any longer. Instead, put the bright back in your discolored white with our teeth whitening solutions in Harrison Township. For your convenience, we now offer two types of teeth whitening:
- Zoom In-Office Whitening – If you want to get the job done quickly and get bright teeth while you wait, this option is the one for you. In only about an hour or so, with our custom trays and professional-strength whitening agent we can boost your teeth to being several shades brighter than when you came in.
- Customized At-Home Whitening Trays – As an alternative, Dr. Dobry can provide you with unique trays built to fit your mouth and professional-strength gel. Since it’s not as concentrated, the gel will take a little longer than Zoom – normally something like two weeks – but it will deliver similar results in the end. If you want to whiten on your own terms and whenever it’s easiest for you, go for this one. We’ll tell you more about it when you get here.
We want you to know that there are a few big benefits of whitening through a dentist you trust as opposed to doing the store-bought DIY whitening kits:
- Quickness – Our in-office whitening beats any store-bought whitening on the market in this regard. If you desire a brighter smile for an upcoming special occasion, you will be pleasantly surprised when you walk out of our office after just one session.
- Transformation – You’ll never be able to get the same results from over-the-counter whitening products that you can from our professional whitening, whether at home or in the office. That’s because our products contain more of the active ingredients, and there is a professional team directing the process.
- Safety – When you entrust your transformation to a dentist, your safety and comfort will be top of mind. The materials will fit your unique mouth, so there will be no spillover to cause damage to your soft tissues and so forth.
Teeth whitening in Harrison Township could be just what you need to achieve a more attractive, healthier-looking smile. To request a consultation with cosmetic dentist Dr. Dobry, call 586-210-6828 today. We’ll make it easy to take your smile just where it needs to go.