If you’ve noticed your smile is lackluster, you don’t have to live with it looking that way anymore. Put the “pearly” back in your pearly whites with our teeth whitening options in Rochester Hills. We offer two types of teeth whitening:
- Zoom In-Office Whitening – If you want to whiten fast and get bright teeth in the shortest time possible, this option is probably for you. In about an hour, we can use custom trays and professional-strength whitening to get your teeth several shades brighter. Our laser helps speed up the process.
- Custom At-Home Whitening Trays – Like Zoom, this option provides you with custom trays and professional-strength gel. Because it’s not as concentrated, the gel will take a little longer than Zoom – about two weeks – but will provide similar results. If you want to whiten on your own terms and whenever it’s convenient for you, try this option. You can stop when you reach the shade you desire.
There are a few benefits of whitening at the dentist that you won’t get from store-bought whitening:
- Speed – Our in-office whitening tops any store-bought whitening. If you need a brighter smile for an upcoming event and we’ve determined you’re a good candidate for this option, you won’t be disappointed when you walk out of our office after a single visit.
- Results – It’s hard to get the same results from over-the-counter whitening products as it is from our professional whitening, whether at home or in the office. That’s because our products contain more of the active ingredients, so you’ll see bright teeth in less time. Just because you haven’t gotten results from strips or kits you’ve purchased doesn’t mean you can’t get whiter teeth.
- Safety – Our products are designed with your safety and comfort in mind. That’s why we’ve chosen them. We know you can get great results without the same level of discomfort many people complain about from store-bought whitening. There are three main reasons for this: (1) the custom trays that keep the whitening solution just on your teeth, (2) the formulation that contains ingredients that counteract sensitivity, and (3) supervision by our team of professionals.
Teeth whitening in Rochester Hills may be just what you need to restore a youthful, healthy appearance. No surgeries or invasive procedures required! To request a consultation with cosmetic dentist Dr. Dobry, call 586-210-6828 today.