- Request a same-day emergency appointment
- Find fast treatment for your painful dental problems
- Reach Dr. Dobry through our emergency phone number
A dental disaster could happen at any time. If you’re in pain and need immediate oral care, call Dobry Dental right away. We will always try to see you the same day for your Clinton Township dental emergencies.
Dr. Dobry and our skilled team will:
- Stop your pain and help you feel better fast
- Provide expert care to help prevent long-term damage
- Use digital X-rays for easier, clearer imaging
- Numb your mouth with syringe-free anesthesia
- Make any recommendations for needed smile repair
- Follow up to help you maintain a bright, healthy smile
Don’t delay – call 586-210-6828 now for quick help. If you contact us after hours, just leave a message or call our emergency number to connect with Dr. Dobry. Our address is 15870 19 Mile Road, Suite 160 – across from Henry Ford Macomb Hospital.
Take Steps to Save Your Smile
When you’re faced with a dental crisis, our team will fix your smile in no time. Below are some common dental problems that need emergency care, along with the immediate steps to take before you come into our office:
- Toothache – Rinse your mouth with warm water. If there is swelling, apply ice or a cold compress to your cheek.
- Knocked-Out Tooth – Retrieve the tooth by picking it up by the crown (not by the roots). Put it in a small container of milk or salt water, and bring it with you to your appointment. Be sure to call us as soon as possible.
- Lost Crown – Try to reattach the crown if possible by applying dental cement, denture adhesive, or toothpaste to the inside of the crown, then slipping it back into place. If you can’t put it back on, be sure to bring it with you to your appointment.
- Soft Tissue Damage – If you injure the inside of your mouth, first rinse it with a warm salt water solution. Then use a piece of moist gauze or a tea bag to help stop any bleeding. You can also apply a cold compress to the outside of your mouth to help with swelling and pain.
Rely on our skills, experience, and advanced technology for your dental emergencies in Clinton Township. We offer a wide range of restorative dentistry services to repair your smile! Call 586-210-6828 now to get help. If you have a non-emergency need, you can also use our online form.