You don’t have to let dental fear ruin your smile. Dr. Dobry and our compassionate staff specialize in relieving dental anxiety in Clinton Township and creating pleasant experiences for our patients. At Dobry Dental, our stress-free care will help you:
- Relax during your visit so your smile gets the quality care it needs to shine
- Protect your oral health by preventing cavities and gum disease
- Reduce your anxiety about future dental visits
- Enjoy self-satisfaction that you’re being proactive about your dental health
Experience a different kind of comfortable dentistry here. Call our friendly team today at 586-210-6828 to set up your appointment. We’re located at 15870 19 Mile Road, Suite 160 – near Clinton Place Apartments.
Our Mission Is Providing You a Fantastic Dental Visit
Dr. John A. Dobry has had 35-plus years of practice helping his patients relax. Over that time, he has refined his gentle but skillful approach that immediately sets our patients at ease. He and our team strive to provide the best dental experiences possible for each patient. When you trust us with your smile care, rest assured we’ll take all the time you need to feel comfortable and relaxed.
Everything we do is with you in mind:
- No Waiting Times – If you’re a new patient arriving for a dental cleaning and exam, we’ll immediately take you back to one of our cozy patient care rooms. You won’t be left waiting in our lobby wondering how much longer it’s going to be.
- Patient Amenities – We also offer amenities like bottled water, coffee, and even sunglasses to protect your eyes from glare.
- State-of-the-Art Technology – Our modern office is stocked with some of the latest dental technology to make your treatment quick, comfortable, and accurate. You can take advantage of anesthesia without the use of any syringes. The Wand® provides computer-guided local anesthesia that won’t leave an entire side of your face numb afterward. Plus, we use low-radiation digital X-rays that emit 90 percent less radiation than standard X-rays.
- Sedation – If you’re extremely nervous about getting dental care, you may be a good candidate for inhaled sedation using laughing gas. This safe, mild sedation helps many people relax during their dental visit.