- New patients get an exam & cleaning for $99
- Prevent the need for extensive dental work
- Extended hours make scheduling a breeze
Visiting Dobry Dental every six months for dental checkups is crucial to keeping your smile healthy and preventing dental emergencies. John A. Dobry, DDS offers his patients much more than that in our friendly office, however. With our Clinton Township general dentistry, you can:John Dobry DDS on general dentistry Read Transcript
John Dobry DDS on general dentistry
Here at Dobry Dental, general dentistry, we feel, is part of being part of your medical team. Your oral health is entwined with your general, overall health and things that we see could be affecting you in other places. We're able to make sure that you see the right health care professional. When you come in for your six-month checkup, my staff is going to assess the health of your tissues, whether or not you have any cavities. We'll take necessary X-rays to see cavities or problems with bone or soft tissue that isn't evident clinically, and we'll also screen you for oral cancers. Screening oral cancer is basically looking for something that's unusual, like a red spot or a white spot. If it raises a red flag, we'll send you to the oral surgeon, probably for biopsy. It's important because oral cancer's the fourth leading cancer in the United States.
- Prevent serious dental problems through early detection and treatment
- Boost your confidence level and make it easier to socialize
- Protect your teeth and mouth from injury during athletics
- Eliminate teeth grinding and protect your teeth from injury
Make your appointment for general dental care today. Call 586-210-6828, and don’t forget to ask about our $99 new patient special. Besides Clinton Township, we’re also conveniently located for residents of Shelby Township, Sterling Heights, Washington Township, Harrison Township, Mount Clemens, Frasure, and Chesterfield Township.
Stay Healthy With Our General Dental Care
You and your whole family will enjoy complete dental care and exceptional treatment at Dobry Dental. During your visit, you can take advantage of a number of services:
- Dental Cleanings and Exams – Professional care complements your daily brushing and flossing to remove plaque and tartar, and it gives us an opportunity to find problems in the early stages.
- Nonsurgical Gum Disease Treatment – Scaling and root planing can remove tartar from the roots of your teeth to reduce irritation of your gums.
- Bad Breath Treatment – If halitosis is a chronic issue, we want to treat the cause of your condition.
- Dry Mouth Treatment – Dry mouth can increase your risk of tooth decay and periodontal problems. Treating it can improve your oral health.
- Athletic Mouthguards – Custom-made mouthguards are more comfortable and provide better protection than bulky store-bought mouthguards.
- Nutritional Counseling – We are happy to answer questions about ways diet can affect your oral health.
Stay Comfortable at Our Office
To encourage you to make regular visits, we hope you take advantage of our cutting-edge technology and our comfort options. Using The Wand®, we can deliver anesthetic without the sting. Our dental sedation also helps block pain and can ease feelings of anxiety during treatment. Our sunglasses can protect your eyes from the glare of our lights, and we are happy to offer bottled water or coffee during your appointments.
Call Dobry Dental today at 586-210-6828 to schedule your next appointment for general dentistry in Clinton Township. You can also request an appointment online. We offer early morning, late afternoon, and Saturday appointments.