Visiting Dobry Dental every six months for dental checkups is crucial to keeping your smile healthy and preventing dental emergencies. John A. Dobry, DDS offers his patients much more than that in our friendly office, however. With our Clinton Township general dentistry, you can:John Dobry DDS on general dentistry Read Transcript
Here at Dobry Dental, general dentistry, we feel, is part of being part of your medical team. Your oral health is entwined with your general, overall health and things that we see could be affecting you in other places. We're able to make sure that you see the right health care professional. When you come in for your six-month checkup, my staff is going to assess the health of your tissues, whether or not you have any cavities. We'll take necessary X-rays to see cavities or problems with bone or soft tissue that isn't evident clinically, and we'll also screen you for oral cancers. Screening oral cancer is basically looking for something that's unusual, like a red spot or a white spot. If it raises a red flag, we'll send you to the oral surgeon, probably for biopsy. It's important because oral cancer's the fourth leading cancer in the United States.
- Prevent serious dental problems through early detection and treatment
- Boost your confidence level and make it easier to socialize
- Protect your teeth and mouth from injury during athletics
- Take advantage of cutting-edge technology to make your dental care more comfortable
- Eliminate teeth grinding and protect your teeth from injury
Make your appointment for general dental care today. Call our team at 586-210-6828, and don’t forget to ask about our $99 new patient special. Besides Clinton Township, we’re also conveniently located for residents of Shelby Township, Sterling Heights, Washington Township, Harrison Township, Mount Clemens, Frasure, and Chesterfield Township.
Our General Dental Care Will Keep You Smiling Boldly
You and your whole family will enjoy complete dental care and exceptional treatment at Dobry Dental. For your first dental cleaning and exam, we’ll immediately take you back to a patient care room after you arrive. We won’t keep you waiting!
Here’s what you can expect during your checkup:
- Your dental hygienist will inspect your teeth and gums and provide a thorough cleaning.
- We’ll take digital X-rays and use cavity detectors to catch early signs of tooth decay that the naked eye can’t see.
- Afterward, Dr. Dobry will perform a complete dental exam. He’ll explain any recommended treatments such as tooth sealants, fluoride treatments, or gum disease treatment to keep your smile healthy.
- If other dental work is needed, we’ll use The Wand® computer-guided local anesthesia to numb the area. This system is much more comfortable for our patients than a standard syringe.
If you or your kids play sports, talk to us about athletic mouthguards to help prevent dental injury. These custom appliances provide more protection and fit better than store-bought options. Professionally made mouthguards also help reduce harmful teeth grinding and can help with migraine headaches.
If you suffer from chronic halitosis (bad breath) or dry mouth, be sure to tell us. We offer solutions to help with these conditions as well. Our team can also provide nutritional counseling if needed. We’ll do all we can to help you maintain the best oral and total body health possible.
Call Dobry Dental today at 586-210-6828 to schedule your next appointment for general dentistry in Clinton Township. You can also request an appointment online. We offer early morning, late afternoon, and Saturday appointments.