Life can be difficult without a full set of beautiful, functional teeth. It’s time you did something about your missing teeth. With dental implants in Clinton Township, Dobry Dental offers you hope after tooth loss.
With implant restoration from Dr. Dobry, you can soon enjoy all the benefits of strong, natural-looking replacement teeth, including:John Dobry DDS on dental implants Read Transcript
At Dobry Dental, implants are a good option for replacing missing teeth, and restoring your ability to eat with upper and lower dentures. It can replace a missing tooth, which is ideal, especially if you're a younger person. There is really no difference. You'll never notice the difference, as far as functionality. I have three. They function just like the rest of my teeth. I couldn't tell you which tooth is an implant versus which is my natural tooth.
The other thing is, is that my elderly patients who come in, and their lower denture floats all over the place because they don't have any bone anymore, two implants will anchor that denture down so that they can get back to eating more normally. When you get to a certain age, the two most important things is going out with your friends to dinner, and if you can't enjoy that, then you've got some problems.
By adding multiple implants, we're able to anchor that denture down so that they can actually bite into an apple. The more implants you have, the better your stability is, but even two on a lower is going to make the denture on the lower fit probably better than the one on the top, which most people can live with.
- The ability to comfortably eat any kind of foods you want
- An attractive smile that others will immediately notice
- Protection of your jawbone against deterioration
- More confidence when meeting new people
- Improved oral and overall health
- Better digestion and fewer stomach problems
Get your teeth back soon! Call 586-210-6828 today to schedule your implants consultation. We’re located at 15870 19 Mile Road, Suite 160 – across from Henry Ford Macomb Hospital.
Rest Easy in Our Skilled Care
John A. Dobry, DDS has completed two separate, one-year training programs on dental implant treatment planning and restoration. Along with these hands-on programs from Summit Oral Surgery, his many years of implant experience mean that you can trust him for your smile restoration. He’ll also use the latest dental technology to plan your treatment, including low-radiation digital X-rays.
Dr. Dobry and our trained staff will provide you comfortable and pleasant care during your implant procedure. You can take advantage of patient-friendly amenities like:
- Sunglasses that will prevent glare
- Bottled water
- Laughing gas
- Extra time if you’re nervous about your treatment
Enjoy a Gorgeous Smile & Full Chewing Capacity With Your Implant Restorations
People around the world have always sought innovative ways to replace their missing teeth. However, in the last 50 years or so, implant technology has progressed at an amazing rate. Today, titanium dental implants act as replacement teeth roots that chemically bond to your jawbone.
Once an oral surgeon places them and your jaw has healed, you have several implant restoration options available from Dr. Dobry:
- A Single Dental Crown – For one lost tooth, Dr. Dobry can place a sturdy crown on your implant. It will look natural, and nobody will even know it’s not one of your original teeth.
- An Implant-Supported Bridge – If you have several adjacent teeth missing, an implant-supported bridge may be a great option. The row of replacement teeth will anchor to two or more implants, giving you back an attractive grin and the ability to chew comfortably.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – If you need to replace most or all of your teeth, implant-retained dentures offer you more comfort and stability than conventional dentures. They’re secured to implants using a system of snaps and balls, but they can be removed easily for cleaning.
Teeth implants make it possible for you to enjoy palateless upper dentures. Unlike traditional uppers that cover the palate, these dentures leave your upper palate exposed. This means you’ll enjoy the full taste of your food again. They’ll feel better, too.
Clinton Township dental implants from Dobry Dental can transform your mouth! Call us today at 586-210-6828 to schedule a consultation.