Dobry Dental believes you should be able to enjoy all the great-tasting foods out there. Dr. Dobry can make it easier to bite and chew using our Clinton Township dental restorations. He and our team can help you:
- Open up new menu options when dining out
- Make mealtimes more relaxing and enjoyable
- Gain a more beautiful smile that others will notice
- Improve your oral health and prevent future problems
- Make talking easier so you can be understood the first time
Call 586-210-6828 today to schedule a restorative consultation. Our office is on 19 Mile Road, in the 48038 ZIP code.
Yes, It’s Possible to Enjoy Eating Again
Quit living with an underperforming mouth. If you don’t have a full set of functional teeth, you understand how challenging eating can be. Besides causing pain, missing and damaged teeth make it hard to enjoy your food.
Dobry Dental provides several great types of restorative dentistry to give you back your bite and make your smile more attractive at the same time. During your consultation, we’ll take digital X-rays and help you decide which treatments are best for you. Your restorative options could include:
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – These restorations offer you many options to make your mealtimes more pleasant. A crown will cap and protect a damaged tooth, or we can secure it to a dental implant to create a strong, long-lasting replacement tooth. Fixed bridges replace missing teeth by anchoring to your natural teeth, while implant-supported bridges attach to two or more dental implants and replace several teeth in a row.
- Dentures – Replace either full or partial arches of teeth by opting for conventional dentures or implant-retained dentures. Implant dentures will give you a more comfortable and stable fit over standard dentures. With implants, you can also enjoy all the benefits of a palateless upper denture – including a better ability to taste each delicious bite of food!
- Root Canal Procedure – With this procedure, Dr. Dobry can stop the pain from a badly diseased or damaged tooth – plus save the tooth in most cases. You’ll soon enjoy biting and chewing comfortably again.
- Tooth Fillings – A natural-colored composite filling will blend in seamlessly with the rest of your teeth for a beautiful look.
Love your food again! Call us today to find out more about Clinton Township dental restorations: 586-210-6828.