You shouldn’t have to go through life without the full use of your teeth. Visit Dobry Dental soon to get back your beautiful smile. At our office, Dr. Dobry uses his skills in Clinton Township restorative dentistry to help patients regain the full function and beauty of their mouth and make their lives easier. Other benefits of our dental restorations include:John Dobry DDS on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry is restoring the missing part of a tooth, whether it's from decay or whether it's from fracture. Depending on the situation, it could be as simple as a bonded filling, an amalgam filling if you choose, or a crown. The goal of restorative dentistry is to restore the function of the tooth so that you're able to eat and speak pain-free.
- Renewed confidence to show others your biggest, most genuine smile
- The ability to enjoy your favorite foods again
- Easier social and business interactions
- Improved oral health and prevention of future dental problems
Join thousands of other patients who have trusted Dr. Dobry to restore their smiles over the past three-plus decades. Call us today at 586-210-6828 to schedule an appointment. Our extended hours allow for early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments. We’re conveniently located on 19 Mile Road, just across from American House Senior Living Lakeside.
Let Us Help You Smile & Eat Comfortably Again
Dr. Dobry and our team offer our patients a full suite of restorative dentistry options. We’ll discuss all the possibilities with you in detail and help you decide which treatments will work best for your smile goals. To get you started thinking about your options, here are a few of our services:
- Metal-Free Composite Tooth Fillings – These color-matched fillings blend in naturally with your other teeth. Dr. Dobry can even remove your old silver fillings and replace them with composite fillings for a healthy, more attractive smile.
- Implant Dentistry – Replace your missing teeth with these artificial tooth roots. Implants open up a whole world of dental restoration options, plus they help keep your jawbone healthy and strong.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Using these restorations, we can repair damaged teeth or fill in smile gaps with sturdy replacement teeth. They can also be secured to dental implants for even better stability.
- Dentures – Enjoy a full mouth of beautiful replacement teeth using the advanced Celara® denture system.
- Root Canal Therapy – Dr. Dobry can stop your pain and, in most cases, preserve your diseased tooth. Our office’s rotary tools will make your procedure quicker, more comfortable, and more precise than traditional root canal treatment.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations bond to damaged teeth to provide more extensive repair than a standard filling offers.
Enjoy your smile again through restorative dentistry in Clinton Township! Call Dobry Dental today to schedule an appointment with our friendly team: 586-210-6828. You can also request an appointment online.