You shouldn’t have to go through life without the full use of your teeth. Visit Dobry Dental soon to get your beautiful smile back! With Dr. Dobry’s skills and experience, our restorative dentistry in Clinton Township can help you regain the full function and beauty of your mouth and make your life easier.
Other benefits of our dental restorations include:John Dobry DDS on Restorative Dentistry Read Transcript
Restorative dentistry is restoring the missing part of a tooth, whether it's from decay or whether it's from fracture. Depending on the situation, it could be as simple as a bonded filling, an amalgam filling if you choose, or a crown. The goal of restorative dentistry is to restore the function of the tooth so that you're able to eat and speak pain-free.
- Renewed confidence in your happiest, most genuine smile
- The ability to enjoy all your favorite foods again
- Easier social and business interactions
- Improved oral health moving forward
Join thousands of other patients who have trusted Dr. Dobry to restore their smiles over the past three-plus decades. Call us today at 586-210-6828 to schedule an appointment. Our extended hours allow for early morning, evening, and Saturday appointments. We’re conveniently located on 19 Mile Road, just across from American House Senior Living Lakeside.
Eat & Smile Comfortably Again With Restorative Dental Care
Dr. Dobry and our team offer our patients a full suite of restorative dental treatments. We’ll discuss all the possibilities with you in detail and help you decide which option will work best for your smile goals. We offer services like:
- Metal-Free Tooth Fillings – Our composite fillings are color-matched to blend in naturally with your other teeth. Dr. Dobry can even remove your old silver fillings and replace them with composite fillings for a healthy, more attractive smile.
- Inlays and Onlays – These custom restorations bond to damaged teeth to provide more extensive repair than a standard filling offers.
- Dental Implants – Replace your missing teeth with these artificial tooth roots. Implants open up a whole world of dental restoration options, plus they help keep your jawbone healthy and strong.
- Dental Crowns and Bridges – Using these restorations, we can repair damaged teeth or fill in smile gaps with sturdy replacement teeth. They can also be secured to dental implants for even better stability.
- Dentures – Enjoy a full mouth of beautiful replacement teeth using the advanced Celara® denture system.
- Root Canals – Dr. Dobry can stop your pain and, in most cases, preserve your diseased tooth. Our office’s rotary technology will make your procedure quicker, more comfortable, and more precise than traditional root canal treatment.
Enjoy your smile again with restorative dentistry in Clinton Township! Call Dobry Dental today at 586-210-6828 to schedule an appointment with our friendly team. You can also request an appointment online.