Not everyone likes the idea of orthodontic treatment that requires having metal in their mouth. For those patients who prefer an alternative to traditional braces, Dobry Dental offers Invisalign treatment. This system uses clear plastic teeth aligners to deliver your new smile. Other benefits of Invisalign in Clinton Township include:John Dobry DDS on Invisalign Read Transcript
If you are a patient or client that wore braces as a child or even as a young adult and lapsed in wearing their retainers, Invisalign is ideal to avoid wearing brackets and be able to move those teeth back into alignment. Invisalign is a series of clear plastic aligners that for all intents and purposes are invisible, and you change them every two weeks in order to make the corrections in the alignment of the teeth.
We'll put the original, the first ones, in. We’ll have you come back in a month to see how you're doing. If you're doing a good job, then we'll give you some more aligners and you may not have to come back in a month, you may be able to come back in two months, and we'll go from there depending on how well you're doing with wearing your aligners.
- Completed treatment in as few as 12 months
- Superior comfort with smooth plastic rather than metal
- Discreet treatment from the clear design
- Flexibility to temporarily remove the aligners if needed
Call us today to schedule your consultation: 586-210-6828. We’re located at 15870 19 Mile Road, Suite 160 – convenient for residents near the 48038 ZIP code, as well as those in Chesterfield Township, Frasure, Harrison Township, Mount Clemens, Shelby Township, Sterling Heights, and Washington Township.
Enjoy the Freedom of Clear Teeth Aligners
When the Invisalign system broke onto the scene over 20 years ago, orthodontic patients who had been searching for an alternative to metal braces were thrilled. As great as traditional braces are (over the decades, they’ve proven an excellent way to straighten teeth), they aren’t right for every patient.
Invisalign treatment is:
- Comfortable – Your treatment will use a series of custom teeth aligners crafted from comfortable plastic. You’ll hardly notice you are wearing them.
- Convenient – Feel free to remove the aligners if you have a special occasion or a big date planned. Just 22 hours a day will maximize the effectiveness of your aligners.
- Quick – You’ll wear each set of aligners for about two weeks before moving on. Many of our patients complete their treatment in only 12 months.
- Hidden – Clear aligners are almost invisible. Others will barely notice that you’re wearing them – if at all.
The Invisalign method is the perfect treatment for adults who are busy in the workplace, students who want to look their best in the hallways at school, and anyone who wants to have a gorgeous smile in a shorter amount of time.
Invisalign in Clinton Township can give you the look you’ve been waiting for. Call us today to schedule your consultation: 586-210-6828.