We offer our tooth-loss patients excellent denture options every day at Dobry Dental. Because you cannot live without teeth, our highly functional, comfortable dentures in Clinton Township are a great way to restore your smile.
We have several varieties for you to choose from, all of which will help you:John Dobry DDS on dentures Read Transcript
Sometimes you'll get to the point where through periodontal disease or through decay, teeth are not restorable, and they have to be removed. A denture is your best option.
In some cases, people will function with their dentures just fine. In other cases, they're not going to adapt to them that well. We also have the option to place implants and have attachments from the dentures to the implants so that it's more like your teeth that were removed, so that you're able to bite into things that you generally can't with a denture, like an apple, or eat corn on the cob, or barbecued ribs. Those things are very difficult to eat with conventional dentures, but with implants, oftentimes patients are able to go back to eating like they normally did.
- Chew Comfortably – Enjoy all your favorite foods without losing the ability to chew.
- Smile Confidently – Your high-quality dentures will look completely natural, giving you confidence in the appearance of your gorgeous new smile.
- Live Fearlessly – Our well-fitted traditional or implant-secured dentures stay firmly in place so you don’t have to worry about embarrassing slips.
- Speak Clearly – Replacement teeth that fit your mouth perfectly will be more secure so you can speak clearly and confidently.
If you have been without teeth for an extended period of time, our tooth replacement solutions can change your life for the better. Don’t wait any longer! Call 586-210-6828 right now to schedule your appointment.
Find the Right Denture Options for You
At Dobry Dental, we create dentures that are carefully crafted to provide comfort and restore function to your mouth. We have several different denture options:
- Full & Partial Dentures – Traditional dentures will replace any number of teeth you are missing. A partial can be crafted to match your remaining natural teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – An oral surgeon will strategically place dental implants in the front of your mouth to stabilize your new teeth. A palateless denture will connect to the implants for a more secure solution.
- Celara® Denture Facilitation System – Celara® will help us create your new denture without all the frustrating steps. In many cases, you can even keep your current denture.
Trust the dentist with modern solutions for missing teeth. Call Dr. John Dobry today at 586-210-6828 to set up a consultation in Clinton Township.