Excellent denture solutions happen every day at Dobry Dental. Your comfort and function is our top priority. You cannot live without teeth, and dentures in Clinton Township are a great solution for many patients. We have several options and varieties for you to choose from, but all will leave you:John Dobry DDS on dentures Read Transcript
Sometimes you'll get to the point where through periodontal disease or through decay, teeth are not restorable, and they have to be removed. A denture is your best option.
In some cases, people will function with their dentures just fine. In other cases, they're not going to adapt to them that well. We also have the option to place implants and have attachments from the dentures to the implants so that it's more like your teeth that were removed, so that you're able to bite into things that you generally can't with a denture, like an apple, or eat corn on the cob, or barbecued ribs. Those things are very difficult to eat with conventional dentures, but with implants, oftentimes patients are able to go back to eating like they normally did.
- Able to Chew Comfortably – Enjoy all your favorite foods without losing the ability to chew.
- Confident in Your Appearance – Nothing boosts confidence more than having a gorgeous smile. Your high-quality dentures will give you a beautiful, natural smile.
- Unafraid of Embarrassment – You may have seen videos of denture “fails,” but well-fitted or implant-secured dentures will stay in place. You won’t have to worry.
- Comfortable While Speaking – The secret to comfort is having dentures that fit your mouth perfectly, and that’s what we provide at Dobry Dental.
Dentures provide many life-altering improvements. This is especially true if you have been without teeth for an extended period of time. Don’t wait any longer! Call 586-210-6828 right now to schedule your appointment.
Our Denture Solutions Work For Patients
At Dobry Dental, we create dentures that are carefully crafted to provide comfort and restore function back to your mouth. We have several different denture options:
- Partial and Full Dentures – Traditional dentures will replace any number of teeth that you are missing. A partial can be crafted to match your remaining natural teeth.
- Implant-Retained Dentures – An oral surgeon will strategically place dental implants in the front of your mouth. A palateless denture will connect to the implants for a more secure solution.
- Celara® Denture Facilitation System – Celara® will help us create your new denture without all the frustrating steps. In many cases, you can even keep your current denture.
Trust the dentist with the solutions for missing teeth. Call Dr. John Dobry today at 586-210-6828 to set up a consultation or appointment for dentures in Clinton Township. You can also request an appointment online.